Mountain Series Medical Kit, 'Weekender'
A best-seller for over 15 years, the Weekender kit is designed for trips ranging from a weekend camping trip up to a week-long trek. With Easy Care™ organization, it is simple to find the right supplies to administer medical care, and the compact, lightweight design doesn't weigh down a pack. The perfect balance between affordability and portability that you need to handle most backcountry emergencies.
Features & Benefits
- Administer CPR Safely
CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and Close Wounds
Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Stop Bleeding
Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Fracture & Sprain
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Medications
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care™ Wound
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.